Once again, we are proud to be a sponsor of the California Association of Stormwater Quality, CASQA event. This is slated for September 12-14. Join us for fun and education in San Diego.
The team at CleanWay Environmental Partners enjoyed a successful event in Indianapolis, including a tornado that almost caused a cancellation of the Ride Around The SpeedWay event sponsored by CleanWay at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on August 24th. 100 riders enjoyed a ride in a racecar after the storm passed by.
CleanWay also sponsored the luncheon attended by over 1200 StormCon attendees. Thank you to all who came by our booth to learn about the best storm drain filters on the market, as well as about MetalZorb as a fantastic medium to reduce and remove metals from stormwater.
Our team just participated in the NEBC Managing Stormwater in Oregon event on June 21st. It's always great to see our business associates and long time friends at this great event.
The column of MetalZorb catches visitors' attention to learn more about heavy metals removal from stormwater
We invite you to visit us at these events to learn how we can address your water quality requirements and goals:
- Ohio Stormwater Conference, Sharonville OH | May 4-6, 2016
- Waste Expo Las Vegas, NV | June 6-9, 2016
- NEBC Managing Stormwater in Oregon Portland, OR | June 21, 2016
- StormCon Indianapolis, IN | August 21-24, 2016
- CASQA San Diego, CA | September 12-14, 2016
- WEFTEC New Orleans, LA | September 24-28, 2016
- NEBC Northwest Environmental Conference Portland, OR | December 6-7, 2016